JUNIOR PIANO DIVISION (14 & Under)
Junior pianists born after May 2003.
Current teacher contact information or two letters of reference.
- February 1, 2017
- May 2017
- 900 N Michigan Ave Level 6 Chicago, IL 60611
$50 Application Fee if received on/or before February 1, 2017
- Applications received after February 2, 2017 are subject to a $20 late scheduling fee
- All applications must be received by March 31, 2017
- All application fees are non-refundable
$20 Score Fee
- Score will arrive at students addresses on February 7, 2017
- Please contact NMNYAC directly for any questions regarding repertoire eligibility
- Memorization required for all pieces
Performer must present three original scores without markings. Xerox copies are not allowed.
Sonata Allegro Movement (Haydn, Mozart, or Beethoven)
- Contrasting Piece not to exceed 10 minutes
- Featured Composer Contemporary Composition for 2015 NMNYAC